Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Technical Proposal Engineer will:
- provide sales & technical support to new and existing customers
- produce detailed quotations for standard and custom design load cells & systems
- work closely with the engineering and design department to meet the customers exact specification, when new solutions are required
- have the ability and confidence to answer customer’s technical, product and application questions, again with the support of engineering if required
- maintain a high level of customer service and work with all departments to ensure products are manufactured and delivered on time
- be seen as the ‘Go-to’ internal sales contact by key customers
The successful candidate will possess a high level of organisational skills and be able to prioritise their work load. They will support all other departments of the company, specifically the production and sales departments, where required and in a timely manner, and will thrive in a challenging work environment with the ability to problem solve and multi-task.
Technical experience from a electro mechanical bias is required. Must be self-motivated with excellent communication and organisational skills, They will have a good attention to detail and the ability to understand specific customers’ requirements and working parameters, in order to provide a feasible solution, both commercially and technically. An engineering degree or equivalent level qualification with an engineering bias is preferred.
|Contact name||Carly Collins|