DLM’s expertise lies in the ability to custom design not only Load Cells, but also load monitoring and electronic systems to clients exacting requirements. Our multi skilled engineering team consists of electronic, mechanical and systems engineers with over 40 years of combined design experience in a multitude of industries including Lifting, Offshore, Oil and Gas, Subsea and Industrial.
DLM Design blend industry experience, innovation and application knowledge to produce a first class solution to your design and system requirements. Our engineers apply this philosophy to all projects allowing for designs which are built to industry standard and durable for all types of use, including EN and BS standard and ATEX/IECEX directives.
DLM Design offer…
- Mechanical design engineers able to carry out complete bespoke designs from conception to production, trained using Solidworks and able to complete complex engineering drawings, FEA analysis and 3D modelling.
- Siemens S7 trained engineers capable of programming and commissioning Siemens PLC and HMI systems. Including experience of PROINET and PROFIBUS, RS485 and RS485 MODBUS, ASI, CANBUS and more.
- Experience in programming and commissioning Red Lion controls systems.
- In-house electronics design for load cell signal conditioners, test equipment and bespoke requirements. With experience in circuit simulation our engineers are able to complete conceptual and prototype designs quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to take client specifications and design a fully bespoke system to meet requirements.
- R&D projects, including revolutionary new product designs.
- ATEX/IECEX system design
DLM Design Software
|PLC/System development||TIA Portal
Combined Engineering Qualification
- BEng (Hons) Electronic Engineering
- HNC Electronic Engineering
- HND Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineering
- PRINCE2 project management
- BSc Electronic Engineering
- MSc Electronic Engineering
- HND Mechanical Engineering