RLM/ Saddleback Display RLMSD – 2.0
The RLM/Saddleback display unit is designed for use with DLM modular equipment, specifically the Running Line Monitor’s and Saddleback’s. The display is built suitable for rugged environments and can be supplied as either a portable unit in a peli case or as fixed installation unit in a stainless steel enclosure.
The display has the ability to display both the tension as well as speed/distance from either the Running Line Monitor or Saddleback and is supplied with digital output options for interfacing to third party equipment or internal data logging/LAN network access via Ethernet.
- Rugged design
- Bright red LED displays
- Internal data logging and LAN access options
- RS232 / RS485 outputs
- Winch line tension and distance monitoring
- PLGR line tension and distance monitoring
- Crane applications
- Cable laying
- Rental equipment
|Peli case display with RS232/RS485 retransmission||0001 – 1119|
|Peli case display with internal data logging / LAN access||0001 – 1214|
|Stainless Steel display with RS232 / RS485 retransmission||0001 – 1215|
|Stainless Steel display with internal data logging / LAN access||0001 – 1216|
|Enclosure||Peli case (for portable applications) / stainless steel (for permanent fixtures)|
|Display||2 x Bright red LED sunlight readable / panel meters, one for tension and one for speed / distance / 5 digit display|
|Power requirements||95-240VAC mains|
|Sensor Inputs||Load Cell (mV) / Encoder (quadrature push pull) / Proximity sensors|
|Display units||Load (kg, Tonnes, lbs, kN, Kips etc) / Distance (m, km etc) programmed as required /|
Speed (km/hr, m/s etc) programmed as required
|External switches||1 x tare tension / 1 x zero speed/distance / 1 x on/off switch|
|Retransmission option (0001-1119 & 0001-1215)||- 1 x RS232 port for tension supplied with 5m transmission lead terminated with DB9 connector|
- 1 x RS232 port for distance supplied with 5m transmission lead terminated with DB9 connector
- 1 x RS485 port for tension supplied with 5m transmission lead terminated with DB9 connector
- 1 x RS485 port for distance supplied with 5m transmission lead terminated with DB9 connector
|Serial String format (RS232 or RS485)||Tension |
Speed and distance:
|Data logging option (0001-1214 & 0001-1216)||- Internal data logging of tension and speed/distance values.|
- Internal memory capacity of 2Gb suitable for 52 x 106
- Logging rate of 1Hz
- Remote access to logs through any web browser using dedicated webpage. Can be accessed by ethernet connection
or remotely with modem attached.
- Ability to connect to LAN network via ethernet port on display.
- Remote access real time graphical display on PC using any web browser.
|Additional non-standard extras||- Audible and visual alarms|
- Winch cut out relays
- Network switches
- Protocol conversion between many different PLC’s